Re-Opening Safely August 18th!
Online booking is now available.
Please read re-opening announcement and guidelines,
- Have you or anyone in your household had the following symptoms in the past 21 days – sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household been under quarantine for coronavirus like symptoms?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19? If yes and positive for COVID, have you been re-tested with negative results? If yes, what is the current health status?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment at any hospital, nursing home, or long term care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household travelled outside the US in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household travelled outside the state of Michigan in the past 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the past 21 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household an actively working health care provider or emergency healthcare responder?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
“I have successfully helped fertility issues, menstrual complaints, neuralgia from chemo treatments, migraines, digestive issues, pain and more! I truly care about compassionate healthcare and take my time to evaluate each individual’s needs. Everyday we feel rushed at work and at home! Unlike many other clinics, I take pride in slowing down and offering a quality service. Check out my 5 star ratings on Google, Yelp and Facebook!”
~Jennifer Flynn, MSOM, Dip. O.M. (NCCAOM), R.Ac
“I have been going to Jennifer for about two years now. Initially, I began my treatments to help with anxiety, however it has helped far more than just that. After years of suffering from chronic digestive issues and seeking treatment from Western Medicine with no answers, I am finally free! Jennifer’s peaceful, kind, and genuine personality made me feel at ease from the beginning, even while discussing health issues that can feel embarrassing to talk to doctors about. I love how she actually listens and addresses these concerns by explaining WHY my body is reacting a certain way, rather than just how to band-aid and give it a quick fix. To accompany my treatments, I also take the Chinese herbs she sells in her office as a preventive measure for my digestive issues. This is the best I’ve ever felt! If you are curious to try acupuncture and dip your toes into the world of Eastern Medicine or if you’re just looking for a place to relax and de-stress, I highly recommend visiting Roots of Wisdom. I have referred many friends and my entire family benefits from Jennifer’s treatments.”
~D.H. Westland, MI
“Jennifer is amazing!!! I fractured my back 5 years ago and have had chronic back pain since. I’ve done physical therapy, yoga, massage, meds, chiropractic, strength training etc with minimal relief. She has done cupping and acupuncture and I had relief almost immediately!! Best decision I’ve made!”
~S.V. Ann Arbor, MI
“I appreciate Jennifer’s expertise, kindness and skills so much. I came to her at a very low point in my life after spending a night in the ICU. I knew I had to figure things out on both a western and eastern plane. She absolutely made me whole again. I am grateful beyond belief for the care. I am healthy, less stressed and so much better than I was when I first started acupuncture. Thank you!”
~D.M. Plymouth, Mi
“When I decided to try Acupuncture, I was suffering from terrible lower back pain – between my M.D. and Medicare, I was not getting the treatment I needed. Physical therapy made my pain worse. I hoped to get relief from at least some of the pain, but I admit that I was a bit skeptical at first about Acupuncture because I didn’t understand how it worked. Jennifer’s treatments helped me a great deal, and she also answered all of my questions – and then some – about how Acupuncture works. It made perfect sense to me, because I already knew that nerves control muscles, and if those muscles are causing your pain, then treating the nerves could be the answer. I just didn’t realize that Acupuncture could be used to heal nerves. I would not hesitate recommending Jennifer to anyone who is searching for an answer to their pain. Non-invasive treatments are always safer than the surgical alternatives, and you owe it to yourself to try this procedure.”
~D.F. Plymouth, MI
“As a metastatic breast cancer patient, I feel relieved and grateful to be under Jennifer Flynn’s care. She was able to immediately stop my nausea, vomiting and distress from Chemo treatments. Quite Amazing!
I truly believe that she is a catalyst for outstanding scan results. Continuing my healing process with weekly sessions.
Thank you, Jennifer!”
~J.S. Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Jennifer is awesome . She is so knowledgeable and helpful. I just love coming to her for my migraine issues. She has worked wonders. I would highly recommend her to everyone.”
~K.G. Canton, MI
“After 2 weeks of unending neck/shoulder/arm pain my pain level went from an 8 to a 2 after the first treatment…..and am now off all meds!
Jennifer is extremely professional and knowledgeable and her treatments are very helpful and relaxing. I would HIGHLY recommend Jennifer Flynn…..she will exceed your expectations!”
~M.C. Plymouth, MI
“Relaxing atmosphere. Jennifer is very knowledgeable and interested in your overall well-being. I’ve been seeing Jennifer for 5 months and feel the best I’ve felt in years…I would not go any where else – best experience I’ve ever had with acupuncture!”
~J.S. Canton, MI
“I have tried so many things to help with my hip and back pain—steroid shots, PT, chiropractic and nothing has given me the relief and relaxation like this acupuncture. Have referred many to Jennifer because it has worked!”
~M.S. Plymouth, MI
Jennifer Flynn, MSOM, Dipl.O.M.(NCCAOM), R.Ac